Saturday 28 January 2012

21 parts of me


On Saturday 21st January I turned the significant age of 21, so I've decided to share 21 things about myself. Some things will change with time and others will always be apart of me, however they still bring colour into the outline of who 'Daisy' is. There is also much more to me than these 21 things that I don't even know about myself yet.

1) I am a small person in height but this is so God can show His greatness through me.

2) I love photos - “A photo says, you were happy, and I wanted to catch that. A photo says, you were so important to me that I put down everything else to come watch.”
Jodi Picoult

3) I can be quite impatient unless it's with a child - God's working on it ;)

4) My boyfriend is my best friend and I love him for simply who he is.

5) I love film scores; 'The Holiday' film score will always be my first love <3

6) Waking up early is easier when there are beautiful sunrises that are full of pinks and oranges.

7) Skype chats with my brother Al are special :)

8) I am a big twilight fan!

9) I enjoy a lovely piece of cheese.

10) I like to collect things: mementos, shells..I even used to collect stamps.

11) I am learning to play the beautiful instrument that is called the piano, it makes me happy.

12) 'Shall we watch a film?' :D Drama has the power to move people; it is a passion of mine, both watching it and being involved in it.

13) I love it when God uses me to encourage the people around me with His words and pictures.

14) PINK.

15) I support the football team Arsenal but not greatly. I enjoy to go to the odd match with my boyfriend when I can afford it.

16) I've tasted travelling and I want more.

17) Hot chocolate and prayer, and wine and laughs..yes!!

18) I am a leader - house group, youth, children; wanting my teacher Jesus to lead through me.

19) Swimming for exercise, for fun and relaxation is just immense and I miss going every week.

20) I could sing and dance for King Jesus all day long if I could.

21) Hearing little people giggle makes my day.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you are learning to play the piano!! Mega! Well done you (and yes, it is a beautiful instrument.)

    PINK - nhnh, not my colour at all! You can't beat a clear, bright blue or rich, deep purple. (What a good job we're not all the same :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, did you see the photo of Mark here?

    http://h-little-sealed-packages.blogspot.com/2012/01/summit.html

    ReplyDelete