Tuesday 3 January 2012

I will not die an unlived life.

'I will not die an unlived life
I will not live in fear
Of falling, or catching fire.
I choose to inhabit my days,
to allow my living to open me
To make me less afraid,
More accessible
To loose my heart
until it becomes a wing,
a torch, a promise.
I choose to risk my significance;
To live
So that which came to me as a seed
Goes to the next as a blossom
And that which came to
to me as blossom,
Goes on as fruit.'
Dawna Markovna

This is a prayer I want to tell my Heavenly Father for my life in 2012. I want to live out of His fullness in me, trust that worrying is a worthless hobby and step into all the plans He made for me. I want to learn how to love from Love and then let love gush out of me wherever I go. I want to attend the seeds planted in me, enjoy watching the petals develop and then pass something beautiful to someone else. I want to be thankful in everything because I know from my journey last year that this produces much joy. I want to not be satisfied with comfortable but unfulfilled because actually my life is a gift which I want to give back to my God out of loving surrender.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you Daisy. May God bless you richly in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daisy,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)
    I love your prayer to God, beautiful! I will hold you up in prayer that God will live through you, shine out of you and reach many people with the Joy of the Lord. That He will grow you into the beautiful, fragrant flower He made you to be and many people will come to know and give their lives to Him through your witness.
    I see your joy and love for our Daddy and it has touched me.

    God bless,
    <><

    ReplyDelete