Friday 24 August 2012

What does your message say?

I bought a pack of greeting cards as I needed to send one to someone. On the back of the pack there was a piece of paper that said -

'Message inside: Blank'

As I read that, a question appeared in my mind asking 'what does your message say inside?'

'Clearly, you are a letter from Christ showing the result of our ministry among you. This "letter" is written not with pen and ink, but with the Spirit of the living God. It is carved not on tablets of stone, but on human hearts.' 2 Corinthians 3:3


I would like to reveal the new message that God writes each day on my heart that beautifully explains who He is and what amazing things He is doing in me. Sometimes I feel like the people I meet only get half the message because either I allow the others things to cover the words or they are just to blind to see it. For the times it is me, Lord challenge me with your grace and the times that it is others, open their eyes Daddy God. 

The moments that people read the message God writes elegantly on my heart and the soil in the garden of their hearts are ready to receive the seed are just so beautiful I wish I could take a photo and frame them to remember them. 

What is the message God has placed in my heart today..
'I delight in you but I also delight in others. It breaks my heart to see injustice. I want to use you to bring my Kingdom, to bring joy to a broken world. Let me. Don't just sing of my glory, show it. Little acts are actually really big to me'

What does your message say? :) 

5 comments:

  1. Daisy thank you for sharing what God has placed in your heart. Blessings to you dear one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an encouraging reminder! I want to work with God sharing His message to whomever He desires to send me too :) Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great message Daisy! My message is to be used by GOd wherever I am in words and deed:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Daisy,
    What a beautiful message! I love your heart and how you care so much for God's heart. :) It is very encouraging to me to see this in you, knowing you are spreading the love and joy of the Lord on the other side of the world.

    The message I have in my heart is Psalm 51:10
    Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.

    Blessings hon,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Daisy ~ Love you sharing the message the LORD puts in your heart. This is a great reminder to us all that we should do this. We need to show others the love of JESUS by sharing our heart more.

    Blessings to you...Chelle

    ReplyDelete